There are around 60,000 people live in Washington and many more in Sunderland... We need to make sure each and every person knows about these plans and has the opportunity to highlight their concerns...
Lets try and get as many signatures on the petition as possible, there are paper petitions appearing at events and venues around the region and there is also the online petition which already has around 2000 signatures:
We have a4 sized posters that you can download and put up in your window, we need to see as many posters as possible, in shops, houses and cars... Download your poster here
Make sure you join the Facebook group No monster Incinerator In Washington You will be kept up to date with all the meetings and latest news.
We need everyone to help, please try if possible to attend meetings, consultations and any demonstrations that we can organise...
PLEASE CAN WE LET AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE KNOW ABOUT THIS... TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER...
Latest News & Recent Posts
- Interesting activity on the proposed site… January 26, 2018
- You can STILL object!!! January 24, 2018
- ‼️VOLUNTEERS WANTED!! January 18, 2018
- MESSAGE FROM SHARON HODGSON, MP FOR WASHINGTON AND SUNDERLAND WEST: January 12, 2018
- Plume Plotter December 1, 2017
- Motion raised in Parliament… November 29, 2017
- latest update… objections link… November 29, 2017
- Council meeting Update!! November 22, 2017
- Council meeting on Wednesday… November 17, 2017
- Thank you for your donations… November 15, 2017